Vancouver, British Columbia – (June 1, 2022) – FansUnite Entertainment Inc. (CSE: FANS) (OTCQX: FUNFF) reported $9.7 million CAD in revenue during the first quarter of Q1 2022—a 804% increase from Q1 2021 and more than triple the company’s Q4 2021 revenue. The global online gaming company’s strong Q1 performance builds upon its 2021 momentum fueled by the acquisition of American Affiliate, global and U.S. market expansion, and numerous partnerships.
Achievements Thus Far In 2022
● Set a new quarterly revenue record of C$9.7 million in Q1 2022, a 804% increase from Q1 2021, and 72% more than FansUnite’s total revenue in all of 2021.
● Revenue increased by more than 224% in Q1 2022, compared to Q4 2021.
● Granted a license in Ontario to become a fully registered gaming-related supplier.
● Launched Money Line Sportsbook, powered by FansUnite’s Chameleon platform.
● Announced deal to have FansUnite power Welsh bookmaker Dragon Bet’s online sportsbook, casino, and horse racing offerings.
FansUnite’s 2021 Financial Success
● Revenue more than tripled to C$5.60 million in 2021, up 260% over 2020.
● Revenue totaled C$2.98 million in Q4 2021, up 294% from Q4 2020.
● Cash on hand increased to C$13.97 million on December 31, 2021, up 215% from December 31, 2020.
“FansUnite’s strong financial results and continued expansion reflect our position as a power player in the global online gaming industry,” said Scott Burton, CEO of FansUnite. “We look forward to continuing our momentum through 2022 as we form new partnerships, launch new game titles, and expand into more emerging gaming markets.”
Key Milestones of 2021
● Listed on the OTCQX, earning a place on the highest tier of over-the-counter (OTC) markets.
● Accelerated entry into the U.S. market by acquiring American Affiliate, a leading gaming affiliate company focused on customer acquisition within the regulated U.S. market.
● Signed partnerships with data providers Sportradar, Pariplay, SportsIQ, Pythia, and Algosport to further strengthen the data and offerings of FansUnite’s Chameleon iGaming Platform.